Breaking: Nigeria Army finally reacts #LekkiMassacre

News

The Nigerian Army has denied opening fire and killing peaceful #ENDSARS protesters at Lekki, Lagos.

The army said this while reacting to a report by SaharaReporters that soldiers shot peaceful demonstators.

“No soldiers were at the scene,” the Nigerian Army said via its official Twitter handle.

READ ALSO: Lagos state government breaks silence over Lekki massacre

Over 10 people have been reportedly killed while many had been left with gunshot injuries after soldiers launched the deadly attack on Tuesday night to disperse the youth.

Video recorded by protesters showed army shooting at those demonstrating

“No soldiers were at the scene,” the Nigerian Army said via its official Twitter handle.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *